We began construction on our first industrial property in Phoenix in 1958, just four years following our start in California. During this time period we have developed more than two million square feet and acquired other properties along the way. We have seen many changes since our inception and are enthusiastic for what the future brings. Throughout it all, we have stayed true to what we know: Quality industrial buildings, taken care of with pride.
With the same original family ownership and management still in place (2nd & 3rd gen) this allows us to move quickly in all areas. With prompt responses to inquiries, straightforward negotiations, quick decision making, and rapid solutions to property management we continue to set the bar high.